Friday 3 April 2015

The Challenge Spark (DSP aka designer series paper)


Tara from Country Girl {Creates} challenged Jane from White Orchid and me (from HERE!) to use SU's designer series paper for this card. Since I'm greatly DSP challenged, I used Irresistibly Yours from Saleabration. THAT STUFF I thought I MIGHT be able to use since it has my favorite EMBOSSING on it to ink over! 

I made both cards using the same emboss resist technique. That top one sure looks like St. Patrick's Day, but oh well! The bottom one looks like Easter! All without trying! LOL!


(Tara, don't do that to me again! Didn't your mom teach you that it's not nice to tease!)

Next week I'm challenging ALL of us to something none of us finds easy: something for a young teenage boy.

2 comments :

Tara said...

Nice cards!You did great!! And, anyway, weren't these challenge sparks SUPPOSED to be challenges??! ;)

White Orchid said...

beautiful cards! Funny how a person who doesn't like using designer series paper comes out with such gorgeous cards. Might not be believing you anymore...