Friday 30 October 2015

watercolor lily (hair gel again!)


I love this technique so much I look for ways to use it as often as I can. Here, I used the fern image from Butterfly Basics as well as one of the circle dies to create my "pond". I don't really know how to explain how I did that. I first stamped on the ferns and then chose a circle as a guide to kinda make an approximately accurate fussy-cut window. Or puddle. Or pond. Or whatever that is when you chop an opening into the face of a card! My little zip-lock of slightly tinted (with pool party reinker) hair gel went between two layers. Beneath the gel is my water-colored image of a water lily sort of flower from Remarkable You.

Have YOU tried this method of a neat li'l squishy squashy card? My little 5-year-old friend loves it as much as I do!

No comments :