Saturday 27 February 2016

moon lake in watercolor


No matter how much I try to use DSP I always fall back on the solid color cardstock for matting my water color designs. Tell me what's wrong with me! I gave it an honest try on both of these cards, putting Designer Series Paper behind my viny cutout layer, but it simply refused to come together until I popped a simple solid color back there. The DSP made it too busy somehow. I'm sure any of YOU could have done it and turned out a gorgeous card, but me?? Ah, no!!!

I didn't put a sentiment onto these cards just yet since I didn't know what occasion they were to be used for. They would fit anything from birthday to Mother's Day and even sympathy...for sure the one below looks restful enough for sympathy. Or friendship. Or anything!!


No comments :