Thursday 4 February 2016

starfish emboss resist


Both of these cards use the starfish image from Picture Perfect from the Occasions Catty. My {generic brand} embossing gun chose to quit on me so I used the TOASTER to emboss these cool leeetle starfish! Fortunately my friend Linda had an extra SU gun she sold to me so I was able to emboss again right away! (Thank-you Linda!!)

One tip here: Did you know the new stamp pad inks work to emboss with? They dry a lot quicker than Versamark so you do have to move quickly, but yes, I used the regular Espresso and I-forget-which-tan as my embossing inks on my fishy.

These cards don't differ a lot from each other, just a few elements changed out.


Any of you who want to order now during Sale-a-bration, now's the time! Let me know what I can get for you!!

No comments :