Wednesday 13 May 2015

Challenge Spark (retired product)



Jane from White Orchid asked Tara from Country Girl Creates  and me already LAST WEEK to create something using a retiring product. Due to springtime busyness I had to delay my submission. However, I DID want to post something yet and HERE I AM!!!

It makes me soooo sad that the Dictionary background stamp is retiring, but surely SURELY Stampin' Up will have a really nice replacement for us. The teacher in me has considered this stamp a favorite for the few short years it's been available. Maybe we'll see some good teacher and school themed product. Cross your fingers!

This card isn't layered as it appears. I did a bunch of masking and sponging, my favorite technique! Maybe I'm lazy, but I don't enjoy cutting out very much! Give us a sponge and ink pad and we're away!!!

1 comment :

Tara said...

Looks like you're a pro at masking! Mine never seem to turn out looking so good :(