Thursday 21 May 2015

The Challenge Spark and CYCI#70


Tara from Country Girl Creates got me interested in a new challenge, Can You Case It as well as our usual weekly Challenge Spark.

This week for CP it was my turn to choose something and I chose an easy topic: bridal. Since most of the brides from 2015 will be thinking wedding already, I thought we could make something wedding-ish or like I did, something for a bridal shower. I did tell Tara and Jane from White Orchid that we could add a picture tutorial for our cards this week IF we found the time, but HA! Time!! What's that??? I never found it, so the tutorial didn't get done!

However, I was able to use this card for both "bridal" from our Challenge Spark as well as "May Flowers" from CYCI.

All product is from Stampin' Up. I'm LOVING this new set Sprinkles of Life, which you can purchase through me from SU as soon as June 2nd. And get this!! It's got a coordinating punch!!!

You will see more of this set next Friday as our Challenge Spark, Jane's choosing this time, is Showcasing New Product, from the new annual catty. Stay tuned, my friends!!

(Need a catalogue? Let me know...)

3 comments :

Tara said...

Ah. I love everything about your card, Grace!! It's perfectly lovely.

White Orchid said...

Love the little xx with the staples! And your blooming tree is a beauty!

Eva Bussom said...

Grace, Love the card, the staples are a fantastic touch! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva