Sunday 21 June 2015

Freshly Made Sketches (challenge 191)

If you know me, I'm a grunge freak. Or maybe I just love weathered worn-looking---ANYTHING! (Well, maybe not worn-out jeans and shoes, but....) Anyway, I am inspired by Freshly Made Sketches and how their goal is designing with NO worn-out or distressed edges and grunge! Keep it CLEAN!!! THIS is challenging for me, to be sure! And I love a challenge, so I made this card to go with the following sketch challenge:
NOTE: Even though Tara, Jane and I are taking a break from The Challenge Spark, I want to join other challenges as a way to keep creating. I seem to need something to inspire me so as much as I am feeling well enough I still want to post and enjoy challenges from other creators!

2 comments :

Karren said...

Beautifully clean and fresh card! The colors are so soft and peaceful and I love those butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

Such a sweet and gentle card! Love the simple scalloped edges with this butterflies. The sentiment is perfectly highlighted with the banner. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!