Thursday 30 July 2015

i'm here for you


This card is from the "you've got this" stamp set. For the center panel, I stamped the flower image onto tissue paper and then sprayed it with my Stampin' Misters which had turquiose water in one and I don't know, maybe pink pirouette in the other, maybe???!!! Might have even mixed the colors at one time! Anyway the colors of the flower ran beautifully! Using my heat gun, I blow dried and then crumpled it up! Yup, you heard right! I then took a piece of pink cardstock and pasted the entire piece with a glue stick. Being careful not to straighten out my tissue TOO TOO much, I uncrumpled it and pressed it onto the gluey pink cardstock. The teal water colored background paper is left over from one of many sessions with several children who beg to watercolor now and then. I keep those papers to use some future day...like today!

No comments :