Tuesday 21 July 2015

sketch challenge participants

My friend's daughter, Shannon, sent me a beautiful card for the challenge, directly below, that I posted July 8. (I KNOW!!! I SAID I'd be here shortly with a card for that particular sketch, but it took me...and my computer...this long. My comp hasn't been cooperating and who knows? Maybe it won't now, either!)
 Here's Shannon's contribution. I love how she interpreted the pattern and used ribbons instead of paper matting to give us the same design. (Thanks, Shannon! Maybe you will get other girls interested in sketches of the future!)



  Finally, I got mine done! I waited until my new stamp set, "You've Got This" arrived in the mail and then inspiration hit!

Hopefully it won't be so long until I get the next one finished!
Now check out the other two cards on other topics, that Shannon made for us:


Blue poppies. I LOVE poppies and I love what Shannon did with these.
Next check her train zooming out of its tunnel! 
Who's gonna join us? Email me your creations or suggestions for new challenges. I'll be waiting!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Love these cards. Shannon is one of my best friends!!!