Monday 18 January 2016

free flying...almost


Does anyone know if this technique has a name? When you make something hang in mid-air??!! In a cut-out circle? Well, anyway, that's what happened here on all these cards. The first two were a personal challenge for me to use my circle thinlets card dies. I find them sooooo challenging, but I was happy with what I came up with. Just in time for valentines!


This owl perches on a branch from a different die (I'm sorry I don't remember which one!) but the circle is cut out and that blue/gray you see is actually a poor picture of bashful blue, I believe. I had help from my young friend again in the design of this one!


1 comment :

Tara said...

I like your Valentine's idea - I've been working on making cards for Valentine's day and can't believe how much STUFF I have for that holiday that I barely use! I'd completely forgotten about my circle die actually. Now I will have to dig it out and put it to use once more.