Monday 18 January 2016

Just For You/Botanicals and a New Friend!!!


 I cannot DESCRIBE to you how blest I feel that my friend Linda introduced me to Stephanie! I have a leeeeetle feeling that's what Stampin' Up does for us doesn't it? Helps us find new friends and friendships! Anyway, that's Stephanie's card you see up above! She loves embossing and shading and brayering SAME AS ME!!! We had such a fun afternoon creating and talking a mile a minute. I wonder how many topics we covered!


Here are mine. Let's see, how many techniques did we use? Emboss resist. Sponging. Die cutting. Anyway, I can tell you my two absolute favorite SU products right now are two new items found in the Occasions Catalogue. Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush...canNOT be without this one! Check out the photo below. Do you see the gently subtle shimmer on those petals? BeaUtiful! And far easier to use than loose dry glitter and glue. (Page 24 of the Occasions Catalogue)

And I'm completely in love with the Big Shot Die Brush, page 19 of the Occasions Catty. It WORKS, people! It WORKS!!! Even my fave 5-yr-old friend appreciates it!


And I'm soooo enthused about a new friend! (Hi Steph!!!)

No comments :