Sunday 15 February 2015

overwhelmed...Thank-You

Recently my family has gotten so much help due to my illness that I've been making cards to thank everyone. This little wren is such a happy bird from An Open Heart, but I haven't used him all that often. Today, when I was looking for a specific image I spied this one among my many stamp sets and it was an "Aha!" moment! Wrens are such humble looking creatures, but they sing their hearts out in happiness and thankfulness. I knew he was the one to portray my message to my friends.

Along with my faithful fern image from Butterfly Basics. This card is mostly an emboss resist card although I did use blendabilities to color my birdie.

So much my heart would like to say, so hard to find the words. Thank-you my friends...for being there during this time...

No comments :