Friday 6 February 2015

The Challenge Spark (all-white with pop of color) baby card

For this week's Challenge Spark I challenged Tara and Jane to show us their version of an all-white card or it could also be all-white with a pop of color. I'm not sure my little teeny bit of newsprint paper behind my baby carriage passes as a pop since it doesn't pop at all! But hey, I had to do the vintage thing again!

For this card I used "Baby's First" framelets dies and just punched a smaller circle out to add dimension to each wheel. It was really simple, but I like how elegant it turned out.

3 comments :

Tara said...

Very nice! I really need to get out those framelits - don't think I've used em once yet and I've had them almost a year. EEK I hope that doesn't mean I own too much stuff!! :)

Grace said...

Baby cards are tough ones for me to get inspired over. For whatever reason I can't make nice ones when I HAVE to. And THAT'S my excuse for not having used my framelets much before now either! LOL
(that was my personal challenge this time...get those out and use them once!)

White Orchid said...

That is beautiful!

My excuse for not using those framelits yet is because I haven't made a baby card yet... I want to try the duck & hanger!