Wednesday 25 February 2015

thank you the easy way {effortless}

Thank-you cards are so neat! I love receiving them so I always figure others must like them as well. Thank-you cards tell someone that what they did or gave you was special and meaningful to you and that YOU LOVE THEM AND THEY ARE WORTH SOMETHING TO YOU!!!!

There! Now shall we make us some thank-you cards to make others feel special?

There are different ways to say thank-you. Thanks, Thank-you, Thanx, Thx, and many other ways. Maybe it's a sign I'm aging, or my thank-yous feel more humble and unworthy than they used to but I like saying a good old fashioned "Thank you!" I don't do the abbreviated versions so much anymore. And so...

...when I was trying to figure out how to use my thinlits to say it the "right" way, it dawned on me that all I had to do was chop off the s from thanks and then die cut the you! So in a way that gives me five words instead of just four in this set.

And while I'm on the topic of those dies, I strongly recommend the "Crazy About You stampset and Hello You dies bundle"  on pg 31 of the Occasions catalogue to you if you are like me and ALWAYS need words for your creations. The phrases and words that you can make up with this set is almost endless. AND---you get them 15% off if you order them together!

I don't know what I did without them!

No comments :