Friday 20 March 2015

(challenge spark---realistic scene) hilltop camp-out



 

Since my favorite thing to do with cards besides embossing is making a scene (!) I wanted to see what Jane and Tara could teach me on this topic for our Challenge Spark this week! I also decided to use a stamp set I love but don't always know how to use. 

Basically what I did was stamp the tent on white cardstock as well as a sticky note (for a mask) and then also punched a 3/4" circle to mask off the moon. I then simply used various sponges to get the background color in and added some trees from Lovely as a Tree.

I keep forgetting to update you on the next challenge coming up. For next week, Jane is calling the shots and asking for a quilt card. You know? You sometimes see gorgeous cards that look like a quilt block? It's something I've always wanted to try and now here's my chance!

1 comment :

Tara said...

Looks like you're a natural at making a scene. Ha. :) I like it!