Monday 23 March 2015

I'm Thankful for YOU!

I thought I'd use this stamp a lot. I got it last fall right before I got very sick, so I didn't use it on the place-mats for Thanksgiving like they showed us in the Holiday Occasions Catty back then. That was such a neat idea. Stamp it on a Kraft paper place-mats or tablecloths and put pens by each place so your guests can fill in the blanks.

It sat on my shelf idle and unused until yesterday when I struck upon an idea to pair it with my new Little Letters thinlits dies. Once I got past the fall idea I was away!!! A little emboss resist, a little butterfly and a little tearing and it was done!

2 comments :

Tara said...

I liked this stamp but wasn't sure I'd use it at all... I like how you used it in a non-thanksgivingy way!

Grace said...

Personally I think this card looks like a bad bruise, but I wanted to show everyone how versatile this stamp was. Now I want to try it in other less painful colors!