Tuesday 6 January 2015

SU sale outburst!!! Hear ye! Hear ye!

Look no farther than here to see the new Stampin' Up OCCASIONS spring and Easter catalogue! Wow! I'm loving so much of it! 

And! For every $60 you spend before shipping and taxes you get a free item from this saleabration catalogue. This sale is from today until March 30th.

My favorite part of this year's saleabration and freebie list is that you can include the Blendabilities as your free items for every $60 purchase from the annual catty or this new Occasions one! How lovely is that?

Book your party today and you, the hostess, will receive wonderfully awesome benefits and discounts on Stampin' Up products. You're welcome to host an in-home party or if you're more comfortable grabbing a couple catalogues from me, getting a qualifying order yourself or among friends, let me know and I'll help you out with that as well.

(For my local friends, I'm popping in an order in the next day or two and you are welcome to add onto it!)

And once my product is in, I plan to show you myriad ways to use these wonderful toys!

No comments :