Sunday, 11 January 2015

watercolor pressed roses

After trying the Bokeh Technique for hours and then finding how much I loved it, I decided to try something similar yet different. I soaked both sides of a chunk of watercolor paper with water and an artist's brush. Then I dabbed drops of slightly watered down reinker ink onto one side of my retired Manhattan roses embossing folder. When I ran the soggy paper through that inked up folder, this is what came out! I love love love it!


Tara said...

Obviously I will have to get busy making cards if I want to catch up to you! lol I know that would be impossible so I won't even try... Your cards are gorgeous and I hope I get a chance to try this soon!

White Orchid said...

Nice work with the embossing folder! Now I need to head to my craft room.